Starting February 20, 2018, we are adding a new Congregate Meal Site at Mineral Wells Center of Life.
On Tuesdays, from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm, we are serving hot nutritious meals to active seniors who qualify.
Here's a list of the qualifications:
- Everything included in the meal must be served and consumed at the site. Food cannot be taken "to go."
- Participants must complete all necessary paperwork PRIOR to receiving meals.
- Participants must be age 60+ to be eligible (or have a participating spouse over 60).
- Meals are free to those who have completed paperwork and who qualify.
- Congregate attendees must abide by all rules and regulations of the Mineral Wells Center of Life.
- Meals on Wheels of Palo Pinto County has the right to refuse meals to anyone - specifically those who do not meet the criteria listed above.
- Extra meals (if there are any available at the site) can be purchased by people who are not participating in the program for a cost of $4 per meal.
Please contact Meals on Wheels of Palo Pinto County if you have questions or concerns.