Meals on Wheels of Palo Pinto County is now hosting lunchtime Congregate Meals at the Mineral Wells Senior Center every Tuesday and Thursday. Meals are free to those who are over the age of 60, although paperwork must be completed prior to receiving meal.
Mineral Wells Senior Center
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Lunch begins at 11:30 am and runs until 1:00 pm
- Everything included in the meal must be served and consumed at the site. Food cannot be taken "to go" for any reason.
- Any food that is leftover must be used as seconds (to be consumed at the site after each participant has had a first serving) or thrown out
- Participants must complete all necessary paperwork PRIOR to receiving meals
- Must be age 60+ to be eligible (or have a participating spouse over 60)
- Congregate attendees must abide by all rules and regulations of the Mineral Wells Senior Center and Meals on Wheels of Palo Pinto County
- Meals on Wheels of Palo Pinto County has the right to refuse meals to anyone- specifically those who do not meet the criteria listed above or who refuses to abide by the rules and regulations in place
- Payment is not required, but Meals on Wheels does accept donations